Re: [css] documentation for autotest

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 09:55:12 +0900
Cc: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
To: Jean-Guilhem Rouel <jean-gui@w3.org>

On Aug 28, 2006, at 21:48 , Jean-Guilhem Rouel wrote:
> I can remember I wrote a small README file. As far as I remember it's
> quite simple to add a test (you just have to edit an xml file).

Doh, yes it's there, right under my nose. Thank you Jean-Gui :).

> Let me know if this doc isn't enough.

Just a quick question.
The README does not document the following markup, which I found in
one of the samples:
     <test profile="css1">
Is this implemented in the test suite, and just needs to be
documented, or is it a feature that is still to be implemented?