Fwd: Re: Markup Validator: group categories of errors

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 15:37:17 +0000
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

Aaargh!  I accidentally replied to Antonio directly rather than the list.
Sorry:-(

> That would be less hostile than a wall of similar-looking errors, I
> think, and would make the page much more light and eye-scannable.
>
> What does everyone think?

Different people have different preferences.  So offer them a choice!

What I guess you're getting at is the difference between "compact"
or "verbose" on the one hand and "listed" or "DOM" view on the
other in AccessValet ( http://valet.webthing.com/access/ ).

--
Nick Kew