Re: Auto-discovery of the Validator Atom feed

From: Antonio Cavedoni <antonio@cavedoni.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 16:05:36 +0100
Cc: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>
To: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>

On 9 Nov 2005, at 15:48, Karl Dubost wrote:
> some people asked for the RSS 1.0 counterpart too ;)

I already did some work last year to convert Atom 0.3 feeds into RSS
1.0 ones:

  http://cavedoni.com/2004/02/rss1

But this time, instead of converting the existing Atom 1.0 feed into
RSS 1.0, I think Iíll just tweak the current stylesheet that scrapes
the Validator news page to make it emit RSS 1.0 as well.

I canít do it this week, Iím afraid, but I think I can give it a try
early next week.

Cheers.
--
Antonio