How to write code for W3C

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 15:55:18 -0500
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

Olivier and others,

I was looking on other Open Source Project, how the Education and
Outreach was done. Then I have looked at the page for Developers

For Developers

Developers can help Mozilla by fixing bugs, adding new features,
making Mozilla smaller and faster, and making Mozilla development
easier for others.

     * How to write code for Mozilla
     * Other ways to get involved

-- mozilla - Developer Central
Tue, 08 Nov 2005 15:48:33 GMT

The first two links are How to write code and how to get involved.
The /QA Page will be changed soon once the QA IG rechartering is done
and if it's accepted. :) I think we will have a lot to learn from

The Getting Involved was there, but I would push it in its own page

The "How to write code" is less obvious, after a few clicks we reach

But because I know where to look for the information.

In changing the /QA Home page, I think we could improve
     * The real estate for information
     * The design
     * The labels for accessing the different parts of the site
         "How to write code" is certainly clearer than "Tools -> Qa

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***