Re: Meeting/Agenda

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 16:49:44 +0100
To: public-qa-dev@w3.org

On Mar 1, 2004, at 14:47, Nick Kew wrote:
> Another subject that has come up separately is collecting validation
> statistics.

Interesting, though tricky, topic. We're just discussing about it on
the IRC channel now, and unless you work on a given panel of pages,
it's difficult to achieve.

> On a separate note, why are there two separate lists of third-party
> contributors at /QA/Tools/qa-dev/ ?

True, when I first made the page I first listed the people who had
accounts on the qa-dev test server, then added other significant
contributors. Merged now as people's contribution normally tends to
fluctuate anyway, any attempt at a classification is silly.

> Wouldn't it be more equitable just to merge them?

Not sure there is an equitable way anyway, but you had a point.