Meeting/Agenda

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 13:47:53 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-qa-dev@w3.org

Well, it seems we've got Dodji (libcroco author) joining us, so I guess
we should make CSS a major agenda item.  I'm not sure if that might
pre-empt my next subject due to time constraints ...

Another subject that has come up separately is collecting validation
statistics.  I'm thinking we could run a database at qa-dev, with
Bjoern's MSIE toolbar feeding it data (at the option ot users of
the toolbar).

This idea arose out of a Usenet thread, and if we put it on the
agenda, we might want to invite Michael Rozdoba to join us for it.

On a separate note, why are there two separate lists of third-party
contributors at /QA/Tools/qa-dev/ ?  Wouldn't it be more equitable
just to merge them?

--
Nick Kew