[meeting] schedule and tentative agenda - 2004-03-02

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 14:00:35 +0100
To: public-qa-dev@w3.org
Hi everyone,

Tomorrow's the first tuesday of the month and we'll be having our
regular IRC meeting. Scheduled as last month, i.e:

venue : irc://freenode#validator
date/time: tuesday, March 2nd 17:00 CET (18:00 EET)
length: for one hour and a half

Agenda ideas:
The good news is that we should have Dodji, the libcroco maintainer
with us, so we will continue our discussion on CSS parsing.
See last meeting's minutes:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qa-dev/2004Feb/0002.html

I believe Yves has started some work on test cases, and so has Bjoern,
so it is becoming urgent to discuss how we are going to manage all
these test cases (and Yves has ideas on systems to use them, too).

We may have extra time, so if you have other topics ready, bring them
with you.