Re: [logvalidator] Online logvalidator ?

On Mon, 2002-11-11 at 03:17, Terje Bless wrote:

> BTW, Ville, I plan to make an update of :8001 ASAP. Is that ok with the
> current state of checklink?

Yes.  I have some local changes that I won't apply just yet (trying to
get Referer sent properly, and respecting robots.txt).  But I'm starting
to feel that checklink needs refactoring and modularization as well, the
code is unnecessarily hairy at the moment.  When the validator
modularization work begins, let's do it for checklink at the same time
(as well as some integration, at least in the UI).

--
\/ille Skyttä
ville.skytta at iki.fi