Re: [logvalidator] Online logvalidator ?

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 02:17:58 +0100
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@iki.fi> wrote:

>Perhaps the LogValidator (and Validator, checklink etc) could be
>distributed via CPAN so eg. CPAN.pm and friends could take care of the
>dependencies?

For Validator, I plan to look into that when I modularize it.

BTW, Ville, I plan to make an update of :8001 ASAP. Is that ok with the
current state of checklink?

--
"Frailty, thy name is woman!"                    - Hamlet, Prince of Denmark.
                   See Project Gutenberg <URL:http://promo.net/pg/> for more.