Re: [check] :8001 updated, 0.6.1 in progress...

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 02:55:19 +0100
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

Terje Bless <link@pobox.com> wrote:

>Among other things, that means HEAD is off-limits until I finish the
>merge!

Ok, HEAD is merged and my template code just landed. Yay! :-)

This means HEAD is now horribly broken and will be for quite a clip until
the template code stabilizes. But it is now open for commits if anyone has
anything they want in there.

--
I have to admit that I'm hoping the current situation with regard to XML
Namespaces and W3C XML Schemas is a giant practical joke,   but I see no