Re: [ANN] New generation of the "Markup Validator" released

Hey gerald,

On Monday, Dec 2, 2002, at 18:10 Asia/Tokyo, Gerald Oskoboiny wrote:
> BTW, if I notice small things like typos, should I go ahead and
> commit changes myself, or send bug reports here? Either is fine
> with me. (doing the commits directly seems more efficient)

It's certainly OK if you commit changes yourself. However, since the
code has been branched and all, it's probably better if you discuss it
a bit, either on IRC or on the public-qa-dev list (it's closed to
subscription, but feel free to add yourself), beforehand.

-- Olivier