Re: [check] :8001 updated, 0.6.1 in progress...

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 13:56:16 +0100
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

Terje Bless <link@pobox.com> wrote:

>AFAICT this is fairly solid and adresses all the issues that can be
>adressed for a maintenance update. IOW, I think we can release this as
>the 0.6.1 update very soon now.

Ok, validator-0_6_1-release has been tagged and tarballs are at
<http://validator.w3.org:8001/validator-0_6_1.tar.gz> and
<http://validator.w3.org:8001/sgml-lib-0_6_1.tar.gz>. I'll bug Olivier
about updating :80 when I catch him on IRC next (you've been warned
Olivier! ;D).

Next step is to merge validator-0_6_0-branch onto HEAD and then I'll begin
to merge in my local changes...

...those being the beginnings of a templateified version! :-)

Among other things, that means HEAD is off-limits until I finish the merge!

The validator-0_6_0-branch is open if there is anything that is appropriate
for a 0.6.2 release (just don't committ to the 0_6_1-*release* tag!).

Another consequence is that HEAD is about to get real borken for a while!

If anyone wants a stable baseline to work from I recommend getting
validator-0_6_1-release and working from that.

--
Of course we are the good guys! We define what is good and evil. All other
definitions are wrong, and possibly the product of a deranged imagination.