Re: [EPUB Roadmap] EPUB3 Justification call

My situation is the same as Rick's. It wasn't in my calendar. Sorry I
missed it!
--Bill K

--
*Bill Kasdorf*
*Principal, Kasdorf & Associates, LLC*

*Founding Partner, Publishing Technology Partners
<https://pubtechpartners.com/>*
kasdorf.bill@gmail.com
+1 734-904-6252

ISNI: http://isni.org/isni/0000000116490786