Multiple XML schema files for a common target namespace

From: Graham Klyne <GK@ninebynine.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 17:58:47 +0000
To: W3C provenance WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Following the teleconference, I did a little digging, and my understanding is
that it *is* possible to have a schema for a common target namerspace build from
a number of separate schema files:

   http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/#compound-schema

By my reading, what you *cannot* do is have a single schema composed from
multiple "sub-schema" defining terms in different target namespaces.

#g