Re: PROV-AQ: How to indicate SPARQL endpoint for provenance

It's a good question. I wonder if we can somehow role this into
provenance-service url?

Paul

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 4:30 PM, Cresswell, Stephen <
stephen.cresswell@tso.co.uk> wrote:

>  Hi,****
>
> ** **
>
> It still seems to me appropriate for PROV-AQ to include some method by
> which publishers of a resource can indicate a SPARQL endpoint for
> provenance queries.****
>
> There was some discussion on this about a year ago, but it got stuck on
> unresolved questions about named graphs, and doesn’t seem to have made it
> into the document.****
>
> ** **
>
> Has there been a decision not to accommodate this, or is it still a
> possibility?****
>
> ** **
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-prov-wg/2011Dec/0067.html****
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-prov-wg/2011Dec/0040.html****
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-prov-wg/2011Dec/0039.html****
>
> ** **
>
> Stephen Cresswell****
>
> ** **
>
> This email is confidential and may also be privileged and/or proprietary
> to The Stationery Office Limited. It may be read, copied and used only by
> the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorised use of this email is strictly
> prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact us
> immediately and delete it and any copies you have made. Thank you for your
> cooperation.
>
> The Stationery Office Limited is registered in England under Company No.
> 3049649 at 1-5 Poland Street, London, W1F 8PR

Dr. Paul Groth (p.t.groth@vu.nl)
http://www.few.vu.nl/~pgroth/
Assistant Professor
- Knowledge Representation & Reasoning Group |
  Artificial Intelligence Section | Department of Computer Science
- The Network Institute
VU University Amsterdam