prov-overview for review for fpwd (ISSUE-605)

From: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 15:51:25 +0100
To: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Dear all,

At F2F4, we decided to produce a prov-overview document

You can find a first version at [1]. We would like a review of this
document. Paolo agreed to review it at the last telcon.

Please respond with under ISSUE-605

Questions for the reviewers:
- Can this document be released as FPWD?
- If not, what are the blocking issues?
- If yes, are there other issues to work on?

The aim is to vote on FPWD release at the teleconference on Thursday.
Can you please confirm you can review the document ahead of the call?

Thanks,
Paul

[1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/overview/overview.html
[2] https://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/605

Dr. Paul Groth (p.t.groth@vu.nl)
http://www.few.vu.nl/~pgroth/
Assistant Professor
- Knowledge Representation & Reasoning Group |
  Artificial Intelligence Section | Department of Computer Science
- The Network Institute
VU University Amsterdam