Re: specialization/alternate in prov-dm

Hi Jim,

I did check on the minutes and I knew I voted on this.

I thought I voted for the following of what Paul proposed:

"two options.. one is to include definitions as they stand in DM, and
close issue"

Option 1: Include proposed definitions in prov-dm document and close
issue on alternate/specialization

And there was a pointer to [1], which when resolved, led to the whole
lot of definitions. When I voted, I wasn't aware that we were voting for
including def 13 specifically.

But I missed the chance to counter-vote, it's my fault. So I retrieve my
comments in the previous message.

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/SpecializationAlternateDefinitions#Definitions_13_.28refinement_of_12.29

-- Jun