Re: Tim's approach on Involvement

On Feb 22, 2012, at 5:16 AM, Luc Moreau wrote:

> Hi Stian,
> wasEndedBy(activity,agent) is also at risk.
>
> Note, I just saw that Start was subclass of Inform.
> I don't think it's correct.
> They may have the same "signature", but they have different
> meaning.
>
> Inform indicates that there is an entity that was generated by one activity and used
> by the other. Start does not imply that.

I still don't see how I can stop an Activity act1 without creating an activity act2 to stop it.
I pushed a button, I yelled, I intentionally didn't do anything -- I did _something_ to stop act1 that is not part of act1.

So, if an agent started or stopped an Activity, the activity _is_ informed.

-Tim