VOTE: PROV-DM Identifiers (deadline Wednesday 29/02, midnight GMT)

From: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 23:19:58 +0000
To: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>

Dear all,

Today, we have agreed [1] to reorganize the PROV-DM deliverable in three
separate documents:

PROV-DM: http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/prov-dm.html
PROV-DM-CONSTRAINTS:
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/prov-dm-constraints.html
PROV-ASN: http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/prov-asn.html

As part of the reorganization, we dropped the notion of 'record', the
notion of 'account record', the
idea of 'nested account records', and associated idea of scope, in the
spirit of simplification discussed
at F2F2.

Given this, we propose to close all issues related to identifiers, namely:

- ISSUE-145,
- ISSUE-183,
- ISSUE-215,
- ISSUE-225 and
- ISSUE-234

Can you express your support in the usual way, or continue the
discussion for the respective issues.
(Please cast a vote for each issue).

Deadline: deadline Wednesday 29/02, midnight GMT

Regards,
Luc

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/meeting/2012-02-23#resolution_2