Re: reviewer feedback on prov-o ontology

From: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 14:41:31 +0000
To: Jim McCusker <mccusj@rpi.edu>
CC: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi Jim,
I didn't say it was a bug. I said it was not aligned.

It's a feature, maybe, but that's not expressible in prov-dm, which means
that other implementations e.g. java, xml, or whatever would not
understand that feature.

So, from an ontological viewpoint, a nice feature, but one that does not
help with
interoperability.

Luc