Re: Tim's approach on Involvement

From: Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 23:58:57 -0500
Cc: "public-prov-wg@w3.org Group" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
To: Stian Soiland-Reyes <soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Stian,

Thanks. I reflected your notes into my revision of the ontology.
I'm adopting your naming of the new properties (activity, entity, qualified)
Based on your lead, I deleted the subprops of qualified, which trims the ontology up nicely, but I'm wondering how one figures out the pattern.

new .owl out soon...

-Tim