Re: Primer actions

From: Stian Soiland-Reyes <soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 09:31:17 +0000
To: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Cc: public-prov-wg@w3.org
On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 12:35, Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

>>  - alternateOf and specializationOf
> ok, though we don't have agreement on symmetry/transitivity i believe

I think it might be dangerous to go too deep on this in the primer -
but on the other hand it is something we would otherwise get many
question about (or applications would simply ignore).

>>  - endedAt, startedAt, wasGeneratedAt
> caution with time, given Ivan's comment

Why? We can make our primer match what we currently have in PROV-DM and PROV-O.

It's quite essential for provenance to be able to talk about *when*
something happened, so I believe these should all be in.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science