PROV-O is currently within OWL-DL can we make OWL-RL?

From: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 13:16:42 +0100
To: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
CC: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Hi All,

So I checked what owl profile PROV-O corresponds to using the handy OWL
validator from Manchester [1] and confirms what Ivan had mentioned

Currently, the ontology is within the OWL-DL profile.

Here's the report for what is not in the OWL-RL file:

Detailed report

Use of non-superclass-expression where superclass-expression is required
- Location SubClassOf owl:Thing

Use of non-superclass-expression where superclass-expression is required
- hadTemporalValue Domain Activity or Entity or QualifiedInvolvement

Use of non-superclass-expression where superclass-expression is required
- hadLocation Domain owl:Thing

Use of non-equivalent-class-expression where equivalent-class-expression
is required
-Time EquivalentTo Instant or Interval

Use of non-superclass-expression where superclass-expression is required
- Bundle SubClassOf owl:Thing

Use of non-superclass-expression where superclass-expression is required
- Note SubClassOf owl:Thing

I wonder if we can simplify this out...

cheers,
Paul