Re: quick comment on Note in ProvRDF mapping

From: Daniel Garijo <dgarijo@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 21:15:14 +0100
To: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
Cc: "public-prov-wg@w3.org" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
There was some discussion on the prov-o team about this. "Note" could be
used for describing provenance
statements in an informal way with custom annotations.
Therefore, IMO some people could use it for metadata provenance even if
that is not the intention on DM.
For example: I could add annotations about all the usages (since the note
is about a record) stating who is the author
of that assertion.
Thoughts?

Thanks,
Daniel