Re: PROV-O ready for internal WG review - due 9 April.

From: Stian Soiland-Reyes <soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 09:54:18 +0100
To: Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu>
Cc: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, public-prov-wg@w3.org
On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 09:53, Stian Soiland-Reyes
<soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk> wrote:
> You can describe that easily, in Protege it's just a click away on the
> relation - but this was another thing that brought us out of OWL-RL I
> think.

Oh no, sorry, I remember now - it was that you had used a pre-2.0
version of OWL which represented these annotations differently. So I
think it should be OK. You can test with my validator in bin/

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science