Re: PROV-ISSUE-357 (author-in-quotation): author in definition of quotation [prov-dm]

I think it's hard to come-up with validity rules. In terms of being
from another author... I'm sure people will "quote themselves" but I
think that's a perfectly fine breakage of the normal definition of
quotation.

Paul