PROV-ISSUE-357 (author-in-quotation): author in definition of quotation [prov-dm]

From: Provenance Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 07:03:36 +0000
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
PROV-ISSUE-357 (author-in-quotation): author in definition of quotation [prov-dm]

Raised by: Luc Moreau
On product: prov-dm

The definition of Quotation [1] is:

A quotation is the repeat of (some or all of) an entity, such as text or image, by someone other than its original author.

Do we really mean that I wouldn't be entitled to quote myself?    If it's the case, what does it mean to be "someone other than the original author"? are alternates OK?