RE: Primer revised for release

From: <runnegar@isoc.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 15:45:01 +0200 (CEST)
To: "Miles, Simon" <simon.miles@kcl.ac.uk>
Cc: "Provenance Working Group" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>

Dear Simon and all.
Thank you.
I have not had very much time to review the document, but in some sense, perhaps that is a good test.
This version reads very well. My compliments to the authors, editors and reviewers.
I believe I spotted one or two typos, but we can sort these out offline before release.
Simon, I will send you a separate email.
Kind regards,