Re: prov-wg: Telcon Agenda April 19, 2012

I've not been able to give as much attention over the past 2-3 weeks to any
outstanding issues as I'd hoped.

I also am unlikely to be able to participate in this week's teleconference.

I expect to catch up over the coming week and participate next week.

I see PROV-AQ is in the agenda.

Looking quickly at the outstanding PROV-AQ issues, I think they have mostly been
addressed.  I think the ones in state "pending review" should now be closed, as
I'm not aware of any further concerns raised.  Issue 70 has been resolved and
should be closed.  A resolution for Issue 166 has been agreed, though I need to
double-check it's been applied.  I think issue 211 is resolved or overtaken by
more substantive changes made.  I think issue 233 is now moot as accounts (in
simpler form) are reinstated in DM.

I am not opposed to public release of any of the documents, though I'm hoping we
can work to improve some document organization/phrasing issues in PROV-DM for
the last call:  I'll try and get back into greater engagement for the
forthcoming cycle following the next public release.