Re: actions related to collections

Luc and all,

Apology if I destroyed any proper threading!

I want to say that I absolutely agree that the current collection structure will be very useful for describing some type of provenance. I have no doubt about its usefulness and the necessity for its relatively more restrictive structure.

However, Satya and I are trying to provide some examples to show the need for some alternative more relaxed collection structure from DM, like set.

I don't like proposing people to use rdf collection or bag. Actually the sioc use case doesn't need to use such rdf constructs. If sioc can support this in their vocab, why can't ours? It's a very simple membership relationship I am pushing for. No orders, no list, just a set of stuff.

Out of interest, what do we lose if we get the key as optional in the model?

Jun

Sent from my iPad