Re: PROV-ISSUE-342 (location-of-usage): prov:location is an optional attribute of entity and activity - others okay? [prov-dm]

Luc,

On Apr 11, 2012, at 5:56 PM, Luc Moreau wrote:

> Hi Tim,
>
> My understanding of the location attribute is restrictive.
> This is how I also specified the current XML schema.

Okay.

> I also think it's inline with our way of handling time. E.g. We said we didn't want prov:time on entity.
>
> Thoughts?

So does restating "The attribute prov:location is an optional attribute of entity and activity" to
"The attribute prov:location is an optional attribute of entity, activity, usage, and generation."

sound reasonable? If so, I think it would address this issue and we can close it.

Regards,
Tim