Re: PROV-ISSUE-342 (location-of-usage): prov:location is an optional attribute of entity and activity - others okay? [prov-dm]

From: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 21:56:41 +0000
To: Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu>
CC: Provenance Working Group <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi Tim,

My understanding of the location attribute is restrictive.
This is how I also specified the current XML schema.

I also think it's inline with our way of handling time. E.g. We said we didn't want prov:time on entity.

Thoughts?

Professor Luc Moreau
Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton