Re: PROV-ISSUE-342 (location-of-usage): prov:location is an optional attribute of entity and activity - others okay? [prov-dm]

Hi Tim,

My understanding of the location attribute is restrictive.
This is how I also specified the current XML schema.

I also think it's inline with our way of handling time. E.g. We said we didn't want prov:time on entity.

Thoughts?

Professor Luc Moreau
Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton