Re: PROV-WG Telecon Agenda 22 Sep 2011 (and RDF named graph reqs)

From: Graham Klyne <GK@ninebynine.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 15:54:07 +0100
To: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
CC: "public-prov-wg@w3.org" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
It's likely that I'll be unavailable to attend the telecon tomorrow.

This is unfortunate, as I had a very interesting discussion today with Andy
Seaborne, who participates in the RDF WG, and I believe that in our discussion
we uncovered something that was not exposed in the coordination call concerning
provenance requirements on "named graphs" in RDF.

I do intent to write up the probably requirement we identified, and post
something to the list, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to do that.

#g