Connection Informal Report and Connection Task Force Monday meeting.

From: Eric Stephan <ericphb@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 21:28:10 -0700
To: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>, Alexander.Kroener@dfki.de
Connection Task Force members.  First, thank you all for making
contributions to the report, if possible please review and be prepared
to make any additional edits (or send me your edits) before our
September 19, Monday meeting.
.  I think we should be prepared to discuss how we intend to complete
4.2 Mapping to PIL, 4.3 Extensions to PIL, and 4.4 New Implementations
using PIL.

Is there anything else we should discuss?

Our delivery date is September 29.

Thanks again,