Re: Connection Informal Report and Connection Task Force Monday meeting.

From: Yolanda Gil <gil@isi.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 12:03:29 -0400
Cc: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>, Alexander.Kroener@dfki.de
To: Eric Stephan <ericphb@gmail.com>
Eric,

I extended the section on the W3C HCLS activity, and added quite a bit of detail about provenance vocabularies and activities in that area [1].

I also added to PREMIS [2] and InterPARES [3].

Yolanda

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Connection_Task_Force_Informal_Report#Health_Care_and_Life_Sciences_.28HCLS.29
[2] http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Connection_Task_Force_Informal_Report#InterPARES:_Provenance_for_Preservation_and_Authenticity_.28.2A.29
[3] http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Connection_Task_Force_Informal_Report#PREMIS:_Provenance_for_Archival_and_Versioning_.28.2A.29