Re: Testing the ontology for expressing workflow provenance

From: Stian Soiland-Reyes <soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 18:31:19 +0100
To: Satya Sahoo <satya.sahoo@case.edu>
Cc: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 17:47, Satya Sahoo <satya.sahoo@case.edu> wrote:

> Thanks for reviewing the ontology and exporting Taverna provenance using
> this ontology! Have you seen the need to create some additional (sub)
> classes, since Taverna's provenance description is much more detailed?

I did, quite  few.. I'll extend my example to include some extensions.

> Have you pushed the changes to mercurial - I checked the owl file and it
> uses rdfs:label (except for "Role").

Yes, finally - as a Git head I naturally made a (I thought local)
branch and struggled to push.

> Also, I just updated the labels by replacing Bobs with entities and
> rdfs:label for "Role". Please add your changes to this version and add to
> the repository.

I did fix any BOBs I encountered :)

> I have made some changes locally and will push it later - if you can add
> (push) your changes to mercurial I will update my local version.
> I have added your skype id to the ontology call.

Feel free to try now - might get a little conflict in case Protege
reordered something.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science