Re: PROV-ISSUE-89 (what-entity-attributes): How do we find the attributes of an entity? [Formal Model]

Hi Luc,
To clarify a few points:
1. In case of the provenance ontology (formal model), there are two types of
information resources (entities) - a class of entities (TBox or part of
ontology schema) and individual entities (ABox or instances of an entity
class).

2. There are two types of attributes - (a) attributes necessary for an
information resource to have to be member of a class of entities
(intensional definition), and (b) set of attributes associated with a class
of entities, but they are not necessary for an information resource to be
member of a class of entities

Given the above points,
> The conceptual model defines an entity in terms of an identifier and a
list of attribute-value pairs.
Does this identify an "instance" entity or "class" entity?

>  It is indeed crucial for the asserter to identify the attributes that
have been frozen in a given entity.
Seems to refer to "instance" entity - for those attributes that form part of
the intensional definition of the "class" entity.
For example, a Toyota Corolla Car with vehicle identification number "1a"
will have "frozen" values of "toyota" and "corolla" for attributes
"manufacturing company" and "car model name". But, it can have "variable"
values of "ann" or "tom" for attribute "current owner".

With the above description and examples, can you please clarify your point
again?

Thanks.

Best,
Satya