Re: Is _this_ what is meant by "Entity"?

From: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 08:23:05 +0100
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
Hi Simon,

I don't know what you have gained by introducing this definition, except
a more compact terminology. We have tried to use "identifiable
characterized thing"
consistently across the text, to refer to this concept.

There was a *very strong* indication (at F2F and after) from the WG, that
we should not use the same label for the PIDM construct and the concept.
As editors, we have followed the WG wish.

For this reason, I am proposing not to change the text. Instead, we should
talk about "identifiable characterized thing".

Same comment applies to activity vs process execution.

Cheers,
Luc

PS ISSUE-85