Re: PROV-O telcon

Luc,

I encoded your example at

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/file/ae888d256478/ontology/components/wasDerivedFrom/public-prov-wg-2011Nov-0123.ttl

When mapping to RDF, "having an identifier" does not have a distinction, since it is an rdfs:Resource in either case.

(Although bnodes are "less identified", there is no way to enforce that they rename so. - the bnodes in [1] could be equivalently read as "proper" URIs)

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Qualifed_Involvements_in_PROV-O

Regards,
Tim