Re: PROV-ISSUE-7: trying to reach consensus on derivation (deadline: Wednesday midnight GMT)

From: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 08:25:42 +0100
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org

Hi all,

No response to this. Can you express your support or not in the usual way?

I have altered slightly the definition to take Satya's input into
consideration

/PROPOSED: Derivation represents how stuff is transformed from, created
from, or
affected by other stuff. A thing B is derived from a thing A if the
values of some invariant properties of B are at least partially
determined by the values of some invariant properties of A.
/
Regards,
Luc