Re: PROV-ISSUE-36: Section 3.2: Accessing the provenance of HTML documents [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

From: Graham Klyne <GK@ninebynine.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 13:48:39 +0100
To: Khalid Belhajjame <Khalid.Belhajjame@cs.man.ac.uk>
CC: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
I've added a note to the text in

An alternative option would be to use an HTML <meta> element to present
provenance links. The <Link> is preferred as it reflects more closely the
intended goal, and has been defined with somewhat consistent applicability
across HTTP, HTML and potentially RDF data. A specification to use <meta> for
this would miss this opportunity to build on the existing specification and