Apologies for not attending tomorrow's meeting...

From: Eric Stephan <ericphb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 22:27:19 -0700
To: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>, Kai Eckert <kai@informatik.uni-mannheim.de>, Yolanda Gil <gil@isi.edu>
I apologize for not being able to attend tomorrow's meeting, I am attending
a DataOne Semantics and Integration workshop.  I know Kai and Yolanda have
been swamped as well so unfortunately I don't think there is any new status
to report.

Paul, Luc if during the meeting you wouldn't mind requesting a poll from the
team to see who might be willing to contribute to our informal report, it
would be really helpful.

Thanks,

Eric