Status of Plan for Report on Results of Implementation Stakeholders Questionnaire

From: Stephan Zednik <zednis@rpi.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 23:11:47 -0600
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
The skeleton of the proposed Questionnaire Response Report is up at

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Implementation_Stakeholder_Questionnaire_Response_Report

Here is the proposed purpose and scope of the report (from the report wiki page)

Purpose and Scope of Report

This report contains a summary of responses to the Implementation Stakeholders questionnaire:
* Charts and tables are used to summarize responses to questions on provenance format and toolkit preferences
* Selected excerpts of responders descriptions of their interest in and current use of provenance
* To complete the report a section will contain profiles of potential contacts for development and use of provenance toolkit implementations

I created a proposed section layout for the report and some example content for a few sections.

If this proposed purpose, scope, and layout are approved by the group the Implementation and Test Case TF will proceed with finishing the report on this wiki page.

For anyone who would like to help with the completion of this report, please email me or Helena and we will ensure you have access to the google doc spreadsheet that contains the questionnaire results.

Thanks,
--Stephan