Re: PROV-WG response to comment on constraints

From: James Cheney <jcheney@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 19:56:08 +0000
Cc: public-prov-comments@w3.org
To: Reza Samavi <reza.samavi@utoronto.ca>
Hi again Reza,

I just wanted to point out (in case you missed it at the bottom of the email below) that we would appreciate an acknowledgement of the WG's handling of your comment, which is required as part of the W3C process for recommendation-track documents.  We have a working group face-to-face meeting coming up this Friday and Saturday.  It would be very helpful if you could acknowledge the working group's response, and indicate whether it addressed your concern, before the meeting.

--James

On Nov 1, 2012, at 5:24 PM, James Cheney wrote:

> Hi Reza,
>
> I'm writing on behalf of the Provenance Working Group with the group's response to your feedback. Paul Groth, who handled your comment originally, is traveling at the moment.
>
> Thanks for your active engagement with helping improve W3C PROV. We have taken a look at your comment, in the email archived here:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-prov-comments/2012Sep/0002.html
>
> which was made into a tracked issue on the PROV-CONSTRAINTS document here:

> You can find our response here:
>
> 1.6.1 ISSUE-556 (time-qualification)
>
> As part of the W3C process, we need to have an acknowledgement from you that our response solves your comment or if not a bit of description as to why. Could you provide that for us?
>
> Thanks again for all your help,
> --James

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.