Re: prov:supersededBy missing? (was Re: PROVO-O in QUDT)

Tim,

In my view, 'invalidated' has different semantics to 'supersedes/superseded'.

Besides domain and range restrictions may rule it out.

Noticed that inverse property assertion is not stated on one of the properties.
Ralph Hodgson, @ralphtq

Mobile Phone: +1 781-789-1664

CTO, TopQuadrant, @TopQuadrant

Blog: Voyages of the Semantic Enterprise

Newspapers: SPARQL, SemanticWeb, LinkedData