Fwd: Ambient Light Events review [retitled]

A very big thank you to Erin for her review of the draft Ambient Light Events specification.

We will be discussing and consolidating the comments/reviews of this draft specification and the Proximity Events specification on the call on Thursday 24 January 2013 at UTC 17.

Christine and Tara

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Erin Kenneally <erin@elchemy.org>
> Date: January 21, 2013 9:21:45 AM GMT+08:00
> To: Christine Runnegar <runnegar@isoc.org>
> Subject: Re: Proximity Events and Ambient Events - Consolidated comments from Microsoft
>
> Christine-
>
> Here is my review... I am in general agreement with the feedback I've
> seen so far, ie, Nick and Tony.

<snip>