Re: Tracking Protection Working Group draft charter

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the note. I agree that separate lists for the Working Group and
Interest Group makes sense. Neither of these groups exists yet, we're just
using the existing public-privacy mailing list as a relevant place to
discuss these two charters. We expect the Interest Group to continue to use
this list and to create a new list for the Working Group when it's formed.

And I note your support for separate lists for technical and non-technical
discussion in the Working Group; we'll have to see what the group as a whole
thinks, but I'm hopeful that it will make for a productive arrangement.

Thanks,
Nick