Re: Tracking Protection Working Group draft charter

I notice that the Tracking Protection Working Group and the Privacy Interest
Group are currently operating out of the public-privacy list. The PIG draft
charter says that it plans to remain on this list, but the TPWG charter
hasn't specified a list yet. These groups will probably be working closely,
and many participants in each group might be on both groups, or want to keep
track of the other group. Still, it would probably make sense to move the
TPWG onto a dedicated list. I support the draft TPWG charter's suggestion to
use two lists to easily separate technical and non-technical issues.

Thanks,
-Tom Lowenthal