Re: Tracking Protection Working Group draft charter

Hello all,

The Privacy Activity Proposal [1], Tracking Protection Working Group Charter [2] and Privacy Interest Group Charter [3] were all sent for review by the Advisory Committee on Monday. Both charters were updated based on your feedback -- thanks for your valuable comments.

For Members, please remind your AC representatives to respond to the questionnaire [4] by August 29th.

For others, comments and discussion on any of these documents is still welcome on this list, and feel free to contact me directly.

Thanks,
Nick

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/07/privacy-activity.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/charter-draft.html