Re: Prerequisites for modifying XSL 2.0 spec or producing API

On Tue, 2013-02-12 at 14:21 +0000, Tony Graham wrote:

>    Since the XPPL WG is/was a closed group, we would strictly
>    speaking need Liam or someone within the W3C to make the last
>    draft public and/or bless our use of it

Go ahead, but you and Dave need to check in any changes to CVS that you
might have made since the last public draft.

> and we'd need the
>    infrastructure maintainers to make a Mercurial repository for
>    us.
I'm not sure about this one; I'll try and find out today; I'm in a
Workshop so might take a couple of days.

It would also be a good idea to see if developers from Antenna House,
RenderX, FOP, are watching (I know that Inventive Designers and xmlroff
are here!). In other words, who is likely to implement anything that is
done here?

Liam